• Unite Camp
• Unite Conference
• Fund raisers ongoing
Notebooks: 5 minutes
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.”
-Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (NIV)
• Do you have a garden?
• When would you uproot?
• Why would you plant?
• Do you ever struggle knowing when the right time is to do stuff?
• When is the right time to say stuff?
• Communication is meant for the understanding of the hearer, not for the speaker.
• Communicate with people on a way that they can understand
• There is a right time and a right place for everything.
• Take responsibility for your actions
• Pause and respond thoughtfully without first reacting
Cyndi’s Activity: Boom-Snap-Clap
• Rhythm 🥁
1. Ezra E
2. Ezra W