- Have you been given bad advice?
- When did you realize it was bad?
- How can you know what advice is good?
- How can you know whether or not to trust something or someone?
- What can you do if you realize you have already followed bad advice?
“The idols speak deceit, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd.”
-Zechariah 10:2 (NIV)
Forgiveness and discernment for future interactions and received advice.
- Healing for Cyndi and her coworkers in the office