• Event Planning 12/5/21@1PM
• Nobody is allowed on the stage or sound booth (unless invited by a leader)
• Blanket name game
Notebooks: 5 minutes
• Levi earns his notebook next week!
Ezra’s Talk: Troubles
• Why do we have troubles?
• Do we know where they come from?
• How do we deal with our troubles?
• Does what we are doing help?
“In you, Lord my God, I put my trust.”
-Psalm 25:1 (NIV)
• Can you relate to this next passage?
• Have you ever felt lonely, sick, or in anguish?
“Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Relieve the troubles of my heart and free me from my anguish. Look on my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins.”
-Psalm 25:16-18 (NIV)
Trouble doesn’t come only from things we have done, or things within our own control, but it is a good idea to double check to be sure if any of our own actions are making our situation worse.
Pray for God to help you see what is in your control, and ask for help in things out of your control. Self control (at times) seems like it is out of our control as well.
Ask others to pray for you as well. Sometimes we aren’t feeling strong enough to handle things and that is ok.
Know how to ask for help, and know who you can trust to ask.
“May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in you.”
-Psalm 25:21 (NIV)
1. Ezra E
2. Karyn E
3. Cyndi E
4. Aurelia W
5. Mateo C
6. Noah E
7. Zion E
8. Samantha H
9. Chris R
10. Piper R
11. Carrie D
12. Levi L (3️⃣rd week in a row!)
13. Oliver W
14. Charlie D
15. Angie H
16. Isella W
17. Eliza M
18. Tessa C
19. Eden E
20. Leah C