* 10-15 minutes
* Costume Contest
* Over the top – Chris x3, (headphones) Ezra, Eliza
* Lovely – Ace x3 (beanie), Zelia, Tessa
* Inspirational – (Jesus Magnet+harmonica) Ezra x4, Eden, Ian, Eliza
* Funny #1 – Isella x5 (plush dog)
* Funny #2 – Eden x4 (skateboard)
* Funny #3 – Levi x3, (slinky) Angel
* Leftover Candy Exchange
* Least wanted
* Most wanted
* Most controversial
Ezra’s Discussion: Our Best
* How does God want us to honor Him?
* What does it say about us to offer God our best?
* Who is the judge of what is our best?
* Why does it matter?
“One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” “Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
–Mark 12:28-33 (NIV)
* 5-10 minutes
2. Ezra E
5. Ezra W
13. Angel M
16. Araina P (1️⃣st week)
17. Siena C (1️⃣st week)
18. Angie C (1️⃣st week)
* Youth group pause when baby arrives, get on remind to stay informed!