43 “No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. 44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. 45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
- How do you want people to feel when they are around you?
- Sometimes people say and do things that they think are funny, and don’t realize that they are hurting people around them, or building a wall of mistrust. What kind of words and actions are hurtful to you?
- What do you think you might do or say that hurts others?
- What are important values to you or your family?
- Are you living/acting/saying things that reflect those values?
*Talk about our youth group values and our expectations*